Monday, September 26, 2011

Time for a small break from the gore

After watching Devil's Experiment and Flower of Flesh and Blood I planned on finishing the Guinea Pig series with the final one that I have not yet reviewed which is a more story driven film entitled The Android of Notre Dame, However after watching two simulated snuff films back to back I feel i need a small break from the series and my next review will be something more lighthearted. So I will be venturing back into the genre of 80's sex comedies. I am not sure which one I will get to but after I cleanse my pallet with some bad acting, bad hair and awesome frontal nudity. I will get back to the Guinea Pig Series finale. Also , during my research on the Guinea pig series I have found that there was a seventh unofficial installment entitled Lucy Sky Diamond (L.S.D.) and I am trying my damnedest to track down a copy to review, however it seems to be nearly impossible to find. Oh well. I hope you have enjoyed my look at the guinea Pig series so far and I look forward to finishing it up . I just need some goofiness and tits in my life right now after something so heavy too watch.

1 comment:

  1. If you still searching:
    http://chomikuj.pl/Red_Queen/FILMY/Horrory+i+thrillery/-+G+-/Guinea+Pig/Guinea+Pig+-+Lucky+Sky+Diamond%281%29,300787643.srt

    ReplyDelete