Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jewel Sheppard

After watching Hollywood Hot Tubs and not getting to see the beautiful woman with the bouncy breasts playing Crystal Landers get nude I did some research and found some very nice pics of one of the lesser known 80's scream Queens Jewel Sheppard . I now have another lovely lady to add to my ranks of favorite B-Movie actresses of yesteryear along the likes of Michelle Bauer and Linnea Quigley. I gladly present you with some shots i found while searching the net of this adorable young lady.









You are welcome fellas. I think after posting this I am going to do some hunting for pics of my other favorites and post some sort of tribute to my favorite women of old school cinema on here, so don't be surprised if some of these pics pop up here again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment