Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Updates and Site News

For those of you who do not know me personally I also write lyrics and perform as Dick Swift M.C. for GroundSick Family. Currently you can find a link to my site on the GroundSick website (GroundSick.com) .
The GroundSick Family is a collective of artists on many different platforms of Hip-Hop underground and sub-culture such as Graffiti Artists (Gozer/Hoeks/Ferm) D.J.'s  , graphic designers , Musicians , M.c.'s  (Myself : Dick Swift)and producers all Put together by D.J./Producer Dys Uno. So with that said My reviews will also be added to the mix of things adding a whole other Sub genre of media to take on. I will still have my reviews here but, They will also be available on their site in order to garner more views and also cross promote The groundSick Label in the process. So please if you have not checked Groundsick.com out yet please do so and show them some love , As I will be joining alongside them shortly to help provide a one stop spot for all those interested in Music and now Movies that are considered off the beaten path. Thanks for all the support and please continue to enjoy my reviews and the strange films described in them. Happy Holidays from Dick Swift's House of Bad cinema and waffles and The GroundSick family.
                                                            Sincerely ,
                                                                              Nathaniel (Dick Swift) Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment