Saturday, April 30, 2011

5,000 Views Update

First of all again, I would like to thank all of you out there for continuing to support this little site and reading what  I have to say. Secondly I would like to apologize for not putting out as much as I would like to have but, I have been struggling with outside issues and have not had the patience nor time to watch as many movies as I would have liked to this month. Also I just picked up the newest Mortal Kombat Game and that has been taking allot of my time up as of late since it is highly addictive. I will however be writing a review this weekend for the second readers choice poll and I will try and squeeze one more review in as well before I get back to work on Monday. Thank you all for the support and I will continue to try and bring you all interesting reviews of cinema's forgotten films in the near future.
                                                     Nathaniel (Dick Swift) Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment