Friday, April 15, 2011

Yet another thank you

So the site recently reached 4,000 views and I am truly happy that all of you out there continue to check out my little review site. I am still trying to sharpen up my style so this site will always be a work in progress. I also would like to thank the few of you that actually voted on my first review poll and the second is receiving a few more votes than the last, which shows people are actually checking this place out and I thank you so much. I don't have much to add as far as new pick up's and such since I have been a bit lacking on the movies as of late due to personal financial issues and stress but one shinning light is this site and knowing that people out there actually enjoy reading what I have to offer. My birthday month is coming up and I plan on doing a special poll for readers to choose a genre of films they would like to see me review here. The only new thing I have added as of late is I try to put a trailer or at least a scene from the movie in question into the review and I hop you guys like that. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them as I am always trying to improve the site. Also I am still waiting to see about doing video reviews as well very soon, it's all juust timing and finding someone who can edit the vids and film them . My Fam at GroundSick.com are in talks with me to do that soon.
                                                                                                     Thanks again,
                                                                                                             Nathaniel (Dick Swift) Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment