Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Readers Choice pt.2

So after a tragic first readers vote with the Nazisploitation gene I've decided to take a more strange and upbeat genre for the second round. This time one of my favorites, The world of Tokyo Shock. Truth be told I will probably get to everyone of these films eventually but I would like to see what your thoughts are on  the genre and which you would like to see featured here first. So with that said here's the list.


1. Mutant Girl Squad
2.RoboGeish
3.Maid Droid
4.Attack Girls Swim Team v.s. The Undead
5. Killer Pussy ( Sexual Parasite)


I shall give this one about a week and see the turn out , But I will probably get a few reivews in during the meantime.
                      


                        Thanks for reading,
                                                      Nathaniel (Dick Swift) Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment