Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Special Announcement for May!

For the entire Month of May I will be devoting this site to reviews of Troma films!
I have always been a fan of their films and had planned on focusing the reader choice poll om Troma but, May being the month of my birth, as a treat to myself I will be reviewing only Troma films this month Provided that my internet does not get shut off before hand. Also I am quickly closing in on 6,000 views so as celebration for that and the fact that Troma has recently signed a deal with Comcast on demand services I am going to devote this month to Troma. A company that is partly to blame for my love of shit / strange off beat films.However I do not think I will be doing the standard Troma fare like Toxic Avenger and Class of Nuke em High ( Since I did those already) I will be focusing more on their forgotten gems like Rabid Grannies and Monsturd and the like. I hope you enjoy because I think this month is gonna be fun.
Thank You Readers for the support and thank you Troma for making me a fan!
                                                                                   Editor in chief,
                                                                                            Nathaniel ( Dick Swift ) Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment