Wednesday, April 4, 2012

50,000 hits and counting....Thank you so much.

The month of March was a landmark month for my tiny little corner of the interwebs as the site hit over 6,000 hits in the month alone. This tells me that I (Hopefully) am improving and more traffic is coming due to my evolution as a fan of oddball cinema. Now the site has garnered over 50,000 views in total and I could not be happier. I am hoping to acquire a camera sometime in the near future in order to provide video reviews in the nature of Cinema Snob and the many other film reviewers that have become so popular as of late. I am hoping to do so in order to provide a better insight on the films highlighted here , to cut down on spoilers and to add more humor to the site, Believe it or not I have been told I have a sharp with and can be rather funny at times. However I don't feel this ever shines through in my reviews other than the choice of films i do watch. As always I want to take this time to thank all of the visitors to this site and again I am always looking for ways to improve the site and my writing style so any constructive criticism is always welcome. Thank you all again and as a gift from me to you I am going to present another "Queens of Exploitation Cinema" bio , this one will surely be filled with some tremendous eye candy as I will be focusing on one of my personal favorites I am sure the guys and some ladies out there will love.... Here's a quick glimpse of what is to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment