Wednesday, November 17, 2010

As 100 draws near.... Updates and Reader Appreciation

 So now that I rapidly approach my 100th review I've decided that I am gonna make a few changes to the reviews format like adding pictures/screenshots to the review showing some of the highlights/lowlights of the film. Also I think I am going to change my reviewing procedure, Currently I am writing the review immediately following the viewing as to keep the film fresh in my head but, now I think I am going to take a day or so to look over notes I have taken and also to let the film sit in my head for awhile before writing my opinions as sometimes through time they do often change . I also will be changing the ratings system from 1 out of 5 to 1 out of ten because I am finding that allot of these films have same or similar ratings although I may like one much more than another with the same rating, This will allow me to provide a better range of awfulness or greatness to said film.
I am also debating whether or not to break down the ratings system into different categories such as gore, nudity ,story etc.  But not completely sold on that idea as of yet. So with that said I have a few more to go before my 100th and I am looking for a film that I believe justly deserves the milestone of such and I also would like to take this time to thank all of my readers for their support, But please folks I would love some comments , critiquing and your own opinions on these films as well if you have seen them . I think it would bring allot of life to the sight and that is what I am setting out to do, Make thins a fun place to learn about odd cinema and exchange thoughts and banter. Again Thank you and Please keep reading.....
                                                                                                Editor: Nathaniel (Dick Swift) Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment