Friday, June 3, 2011

My Appologies

I would like to take this time to apologize to all my readers, As I have not been as active as I would have liked these past few weeks. My initial plan was to do two more Troma reviews before the end of May (Killer Condom/Sgt.Kabukiman N.Y.P.D.) But due to several high stress situations I have not had the time or patience to sit down and relax to enjoy a movie. Not saying it is hard work to review films , But I do have to take notes , screenshots, etc. so it is not as simple as just watching the film itself. I will be getting back to the reviews sometime this week and I have several I have been waiting to watch , So there will be no theme this month as the flicks I have in mind are all different.I do however intend on getting my remaining Troma one's up as well and I will be thinking up some interesting themed months in the near future.Or perhaps themed weeks instead so I don't go so long with out a review due to not being in the mood for a specific type of film. It seems each time I have done a themed month i.e. Blaxplotation and Troma I tend to get burnt out on that particular type of film mid way through and kinda get lazy. I apologize again for my lack of activity in the past two weeks and I will make it up to you I promise ,As I have some real interesting one's to post as soon as this weekend. Please continue to check my site and Subscribe. Almost to 8,000 views now and I am thinking ahead of what kind of special to do for when the site hits 10,000 . If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to drop me a line here with your thoughts.
                                      Thank You all,
                                                       Nathaniel "Dick Swift" Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment