Sunday, September 16, 2012

Finally I am Back

Sorry everyone that was following my little site here as I have been completely neglecting this place for what seems like forever. Several complications have come and gone , I will spare you the details, But I am getting back to the site now and will try my hardest to keep on a decent active schedule. Sadly I had lost my PC and upon replacing it I lost my older media player which makes it harder to gather screens for the reviews, this will slow things down a bit but I will surely get back to providing you all with a look at the odd and often shitty films I watch on a daily basis. Thank you all for understanding and   will try my best to make it up tot you.... Here  is a few nudie pics to please the eyes of those who have missed this little corner of the net. (Like you couldn't find them anywhere else)

                               Sincerely , Nathaniel (Dick Swift) Guest



1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete