Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sincere Apologies

I would like to take this time to apologies to all the readers of my humble little site here as I have really been slacking off on the reviews as of late. From now on I promise to at least get one review done a week, perhaps more  if time permits it. I have just been incredibly stressed of late and have not been in a movie watching mood. I will however be getting back to the site full swing as of now. I really appreciate your readership and will provide some better reviews in the future, I just put up a quick one of dahmer v.s. gacy to at least get one up, and again I will be doing at least one a week from here on out. I cannot believe that I only got one done this entire month , that is pathetic and I apologies.
                        Thank you for the Support and I am sorry people I will try my best to make it up to all of you,
                                                                                                 Nathaniel (Dick Swift) Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment